For you to live freely in this world, you should have a mindset of living freely and fearlessly first of all. The habit of living freely will lead you to abundance and live passionately in whatever you like to do in this world till you are alive and healthy.
Deciding it late on in life when you are retired at 65 will only show you regrets that when you were young enough, you were unable to perform certain passion projects which you were interested in.
You were only making money and collecting in your savings account for the sake of your secure old age.
But is this an interesting and adventurous life? Ask this question to yourself.
Everything in this world starts with a question and if you do not have a question about living freely and being master of yourself, you are probably wasting half of your life doing things which will not make you happy.
Unless you find your purpose and do what you love the most, you will be bound for life’s vicious cycle of unhappiness.
Live your life on your terms and let the world do their jobs or things they dont like to do. You are different and not just here in this world and earn, eat, sleep and eventually die.
The universe is filled with abundance and you need to ask it to make it your own. Whether you believe it or not, it works.
Automating your life means setting up the systems for yourself and your money so that everything works on its own. It can be your habits(good ones) which automate or your finances that make money from money.
Earn it once and set up modes to create lush life by just making them work for you and they work on their own without asking for your permission all the time.
What does freedom really mean in this world?
The answer to this question is different for everyone, but at its core, freedom means being able to live your life the way you want to. For some, that means being their boss and setting their hours.
For others, it might mean being able to travel and see the world. Whatever your definition of freedom, there are probably a few things you can do to help make it a reality.
It could mean different things to different people, but we think that it boils down to having the financial knowledge and independence to do what you want when you want.
With that in mind, here are 3 things that we think freedom means:
- Having the financial knowledge to make smart decisions with your money
- Having the independence to do what you want, when you want
- Being able to live a comfortable and luxurious lifestyle without worry.
Also, there are 5 types of freedom, they are –
- Financial freedom – The ability to live without worry about money
- Time freedom – The ability to do what you want, when you want
- Location freedom – The ability to live and work from anywhere in the world
- Emotional freedom – The ability to be free from stress and anxiety
- Mental freedom – The ability to think freely and creatively
Now here are 15 ways to automate your money-life and live freely in this world —-
- Set up a budget and track your net worth – Having a clear understanding of your finances is critical to financial success. By tracking your net worth, you can make sure you’re on the right track and make adjustments as needed.
- Invest in yourself – One of the best investments you can make is in yourself. By investing in your education and career, you can set yourself up for long-term success.
- Make a plan – Without a plan, it’s easy to get sidetracked and never reach your financial goals. By making a detailed plan, you can stay on track and make progress toward your goals.
- Stay disciplined – It’s important to stick to your plan and not let emotions or impulses guide your decisions. This can be difficult, but it’s essential for achieving financial success.
- Save money – One of the most important aspects of personal finance is saving money. You should always try to automate money and live freely by saving as much money as possible so you have a cushion in case of tough times or unexpected expenses.
- Invest money – Once you have some extra money saved up, you can start investing it to grow your wealth. This can be done through stocks, real estate, or other investments.
- Make extra income – Another great way to improve your financial situation is to bring in more money. You can do this by getting a better-paying job, starting a side business, or finding other ways to generate additional income.
- Spend money wisely – Just because you have money doesn’t mean you should spend it all! You need to be mindful of your spending and only purchase necessary items that will help you reach your financial goals.
- Get out of debt – If high levels of debt burden you, it can be difficult to get ahead financially. You should work on paying off your debts as quickly as possible so you can free up more money for other uses.
- Create an emergency fund – Emergencies happen! That’s why it’s important to have an emergency fund with enough money to cover unexpected expenses like medical bills or car repairs.
11. Save for retirement – Retirement may seem like a long way off, but it’s never too early to start saving for it! The sooner you start saving, the more time your money has to grow. Try to automate your money and live freely ASAP at a younger age. Plus, you’ll be glad you did when the time comes!
12. Build up your credit score – Your credit score is important for many things, including getting loans and favourable interest rates. If your credit score is low, take steps to improve it so you can access better loan terms in the future.
13. Make extra money without lifting a finger
There are many ways to make money online without having to put in much effort. By using automated systems, you can make money while you sleep!
14. Travel the world on a shoestring budget
With careful planning and a bit of creativity, you can travel the world without breaking the bank. Automated finances can help you save up for those dream vacations.
15. Give back to causes you care about
When you automate your finances, you can set aside money each month to donate to charities or other causes you care about. This is a great way to give back without thinking about it every time you get paid.
Google search makes it possible to search for useful items for growing your money so search it, analyse it and then take action to implement it in your own life.
Whatever you will do will reap your benefits sooner or later but for sure.
How to live without fear and worry?
- Accept that fear and worry are a part of life-
No one is immune to fear and worry. Even the most successful and confident people experience these emotions. The key is to accept that they’re a part of life and not let them take over.
- Identify your fears and worries–
When you take the time to identify your fears and worries, you can start to address them head-on. This can help you to understand why they’re impacting you and what you can do to ease them.
- Take small steps to address your fears and worries–
Once you’ve identified your fears and worries, it’s time to start taking small steps to address them. This could involve seeking professional help, talking to loved ones, or making lifestyle changes.
- Find ways to cope with fear and worry–
There will be times when fear and worry are unavoidable. When this happens, it’s important to have coping mechanisms in place. This could involve deep breathing exercises, journaling, or listening to calming music.
- Don’t let fear and worry control your life–
It’s important not to let fear and worry control your life. This means making sure that they don’t dictate your decisions or stop you from living your best life.
Freedom is the most important factor to live a peaceful and abundant life. You just need to think outside the box and live worry-free to be able to unlock the potential possibilities of money and wisdom to enter your life. Automate your money right now and live freely afterwards. Trust me, it will do wonders in your life.
If you dont have freedom for yourself, you will not have freedom in this life. Harsh facts but you should acknowledge them for won own better future and remember these points after you leave this page. I urge you to take notes or come here again to absorb the insights for your systematic and free life on this earth.